Continuing on from yesterday’s very popular post I bring you a list of handpicked happenings in the city.
Wednesday 30th May 2012
- Today Portman Village will be having a Jubilee Street Party from 10 am – 5 pm. Shop at one of Portman’s boutiques, visit street stalls full of special treats and enjoy mini neck massages, wine-tastings and styling consultations. For more information visit: http://www.portmanvillage.com/
For more things to do today check out yesterday’s post.
Thursday 31st may 2012
- The second FREE #barbican30 Photographers’ Architecture Tour is on this Thu 31 May at 2pm. Msg them on @Statigram/ @Flickr to book your place! Visit http://www.facebook.com/BarbicanCentre for more info.
- Selfridges will be reopening their rooftop with a bang! and will be hosting The Big Rooftop Tea & Golf Party, as part of the Big British Bang their all-encompassing creative homage to all things British. All Tickets are sold out online but can be bough at the door. For more info visit: http://style.selfridges.com/whats-in/coming-soon-bompas-parr%E2%80%99s-rooftop-crazy-golf-selfridges-london
- London Newcastle Menswear Sample Sale with 80% off! Featuring YMC, Folk, Universal Works, Gourmet & Oliver Spencer http://londonewcastle.com/arts-programme/events/2012-05-30/menswear-sample-sale/
- Carnaby Street Party: Register for your FREE ticket to get 20%* discount in over 100 shops, bars and restaurants in Carnaby on Thursday 31 May from 5pm – 9pm. For more info visit: http://www.carnaby.co.uk/events/events_item.cfm?id=364
Check back tomorrow for things to do this Diamond Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend 🙂