Calling all petrol-heads, here is a chance to win yourself a pair of tickets to The London Motor Show this Friday.
After the overwhelming success of the inaugural event in 2016, The Confused.com London Motor Show is returning to Battersea Evolution, Battersea Park in the capital this year from 4-7 May and we have teamed up with the organisers to give away two pairs of Friday tickets to our readers.
This year’s event, which will see HRH Prince Michael of Kent continue as show Patron, is set to be even bigger and better with displays from some of the most high-profile names in the automotive industry.
There will be over 130 brand new cars from major manufacturers and dealerships, including Tesla, Aston Martin, Fiat, Hyundai, Vauxhall, Mazda, Nissan, BAC, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche and Maserati. In addition, a selection of iconic historic vehicles will also be on display, showcasing the heritage of some of the world’s best-loved marques.
A number of UK debuts will be appearing at the show, including the brand new Alpine A110, the single-seat BAC Mono, a new McLaren concept from renowned tuners Liberty Walk and the Ferrari GTC4 Lusso. The show will also be the first opportunity for the public to see the latest creation from British coachbuilder David Brown Automotive, the highly exclusive Mini Remastered.
Attendees will also get the chance to learn about the latest technology through exhibits from companies showcasing developments related to safety, electric vehicles, fuel alternatives and even driverless cars.
The Confused.com London Motor Show has a range of exciting features and activities suitable for attendees of all ages. From virtual reality racing and the chance to meet motoring legends, to immersive simulator driving experiences, there is something for everyone.
For a chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Where is The Confused.com London Motor Show taking place?
A – Olympia
B – Battersea Park
C – Excel
Tickets are on sale now from £15, with children aged 11 or under going free (two children per paying adult), and can be purchased at www.thelondonmotorshow.co.uk, where further information about the event is also available.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Winner will be selected at random from all correct answers on by Midnight 02/05/2017
- Any transportation required to or from the event will be the responsibility of the winner and not The London Motor Show or The London Perspective
- The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative will be offered
- The winner will be contacted directly by a representative from The London Motor Show, if the winner does not respond within 48 hours The London Motor Show has the right to transfer the prize to another ticket holder
- The London Motor Show reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant if the winner is unable, for any reason, to accept the prize
- The London Motor Show’s decision on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the competition and its terms and conditions shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The London Motor Show reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time without any prior notice or consultation